Tuesday, October 19, 2010

INFO FOR THOSE ASKING











(1) Yes, U can BAIT for coyotes, 1 rule though, bait cannot be from a protected species ie:
U cannot use deer, antelope, moose, elk, etc, (protected species)
2) U can use bait such as Rabbits, other coyote carcass', rodents,chicken's, etc!

3) There is a $25 bounty on coyotes as of last yr, was raised! / I am also trying to follow-up on any updates in matter of $25 dollar bounty
4) U can turn in carcass for hide and bounty, Info from Tooele Co. Game warden

MY Email is th3hunt3r.101@gmail.com

Yes, we do have openings for the hunt club, if ya interested, contact me via; E-mail
WE conduct Hunts, camp-hunts, meetings, hunt contests, classes (hunting class, cpr, first aid,
Calling, tracking, (I am a volunteer search & rescue)
We (I) do not allow ANY alcohol or drug use in hunting club activities!
I am also starting a new outfitters business ( In progress)

No comments: