Tuesday, December 17, 2013

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

"MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT"
business owners, entrepreneurs,
As many know I own an online store, and Outfitters Business. This new year coming I will be building one or two sites for outdoors sportsmen & women.
If anyone wishes to see about being a part of this let me know. If you make merchandise and need a source to sale it, I will be doing a major marketing, advertising campaign soon. This will be part of the big picture I am going to start by the first of next year so time is short. Can discuss the details via, online store, marketing, etc with SERIOUS INDIVIDUALS. Contact me here and we can set up a time for a conference. I have the domains, servers, etc. and will also be starting an online chat via TEAM SPEAK for paid ,members, merchants, etc.
I am also going to be making video's for the store, site's to market merchandise. yours if you are a merchant with us! I will be the tech for store and sites so no one has to worry about that, I will be doing ALL THE SITE WORK!
Sincerely Bill - th3hunt3r

 THIS IS OUR STORE AS IS NOW   http://www.crittergitterstore.com/
 

No comments: