Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fox Pro Spitfire






Price:Approx $200.00


Well now for my second Review let me start by saying six words of advice (from experience).

DONT BUY THIS FROM A STORE!

Buy it instead from the best resource I have found, THE COMPANY WHO MADE IT!

Fox pro will have a rep. Go over this item and let you CUSTOM build your unit with ONLY the sounds you choose! And I cant stress enough how awesome that feeling is! I ordered mine after I went thru their list of sounds, chose the ones I wanted, and was amazed at how many I could choose from, and how well they intermixed, and how many I could have on my unit! 24, yes thats twenty four custom sounds you can have on this caller. To include the very sounds made by Randy Anderson himself!

Ok, as for durability I have so got to tell you this TRUE story! (Randy, stop laughing)

On one occasion I was hunting with a group of 4 other folks ( club members) I had all 3 electronic calls out in a field, rabbit and a coyote decoy, covering some 500 acres of open terrain! Anyhow, long story short; ( u see where this is going yet?) Yeppers, 4 days later I realized my Fox Pro was missing!

After tearing my place apart I suddenly realized my horror! I returned to that field, retrieved my Fox Pro, and it was still on! It had rained, snowed, and been freezing cold these past 4 days! I replaced the batteries, turned on the remote, and started calling like a brand new one! Now I dont-cant say what the service-replacement policy would be on that issue, But with a product like this, who needs it? (joke) Well, needless to say I was a bit relieved! Truth be known, this is my favorite caller of the 3 I own! It has a jack for a 2nd speaker, additional jack for accessories as u can see on their site. Speaking of which, here is where you can get yours !

http://www.callingcoyotes.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=3





















Also you can dnload more sounds or order more and replace the card inside and program the remote for the different sounds. Now that just rocks folks, and is priced bout the same as the other two electronic calls!

Now I am perty sure you aint wondering if I would recommend this item, or buy another!

My only issue with this product in but one, I WANT THEM ALL and I want them now! ( thats not a joke folks) Yes I would and do HIGHLY recommend this product! And yes, I would buy another, and plan to when money is available! As I am also starting an outfitters business, I think I could use a few more! Thats a hint their Randy and Fox Pro staff!

Ok. now this is my 2nd of three reviews of Electronic calls. And will be one more to come. As I said before, I will only give a review on products I have used PERSONALLY!

No word of mouth, 2nd hand, etc..

I WOULD AND DO RECOMMEND THIS CALL!~

Why? Well duhh, lol. YES, and here is why;price, number of sounds at purchase, programmed with own choice at time of purchase, re-programmable, ability to add speaker and a decoy!

Durability, range of remote(well over 100 yards numerous times) reckon I found ultimate conditions aye? And over all an awesome product! Oh yea, unit does NOT have to be in line of sight!


Hope this information and series of reviews helps you in your decision making, and you found it informative!

Sincerely: Bill, th3hunt3r-Founder & President

No comments: