Sunday, April 24, 2011

Howa 1500 /22-250 Review



















HOWA 1500/ 22-250

55gr, Ballistic Silver Tips


Well, got one Yote ya seen in other pic.'s with this one. Bolt action is a smooth as any rifle I have used in 40+ yrs of hunting and using firearms!

Has never jammed, weather has had no adverse effects on it! Weight is no problem, but not a light weight. Personally I dont care for light weights anyhow. Not the greatest for long range, and I do take some perty long range shots. Longest last year was approx 780 yards: I missed but was my own fault!

Over adjusted for wind-age, missed by about 2 inches according to witnesses! As for this brand and model, be assured I am gonna be buying a few others of different calibers. Looking for a 30-06 now and hope to have it soon! ( will stay with the Howa model 1500's)

I WOULD VERY MUCH RECOMMEND this firearm for any hunting needs; from varmints ( is what mine is for), to large game!

For more detailed statistics on this and other Howa firearms, try the following link

http://www.howarifles.com/





1 comment:

Unknown said...

What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers.
George Ashley